Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define leadership and identify misconceptions of what makes an effective leader
- Discuss contract disputes and implications on cost, time, and relationships
- Develop the tools for creating a company crisis communication plan
- Examine the importance of safety staffing, training, and education
- Analyze models to measure, predict, and improve job site productivity
Ideal candidates for AGC’s Advanced Management Program are members of a firm’s senior management team. A minimum of ten (10) years of construction experience or six (6) years of construction experience and a Bachelors degree are required for admittance.